Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















Happy Easter!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...1Peter 1:3

We spent Easter in New Orleans this year. I think the entire trip was captured on camera. I felt like a paparazzi! The weekend really flew. Our days were packed full of activities, but we all had a blast! Thanks Nonnie and Grandad for a very memorable Easter! This was at the park the day before we left for New Orleans, but I had to show off my first appliqued jumper I made.
Ri and "Emie" exchanged Easter gifts before we left as well. Thanks Em for the Max and Ruby DVD. It is the only reason we survived the last hour of the trip!



NOW TO NEW ORLEANS:
The ESTER EGG hunt:

Sweet Cousin Austin sporting Grandad's tshirt to dye eggs

Grandad Mc and the munchkins

Who needs a basket? There is no time to stop and put eggs in a silly basket.

Ri running across the yard screaming,"nutta eeeg...nutta eeeeg!"
FYI...I made these pants as well!

Aunt Rebecca, Valerie, Audrey, Austin, Ri and Grandad

Ri finally stopped long enough to discover animal crackers inside the eggs

Braden with Ri and Austin


Family trip to the park after lunch

Mimi with her great grandchildren

Uncle Josh hanging out with Ri

chasing bubbles

The Easter bunny found his way to New Orleans

Easter morning before church
smelling Nonnie's flowers


Nonnie, Grandad and Ri

Mimi and Ri

While Braden and I were packing the car to head home, Rileigh helped Nonnie in her garden. Sweet picture!


No comments: