Rileigh is 18 months old! Braden says pound for pound she is the bossiest person he has ever known! :) She definately knows what she wants and does not mind voicing it. The last couple months have been so much fun! She talks non-stop. Can't imagine where she gets this from! It is no longer just words. Ri is talking in full sentences and expresses her opinion of everything. It amazes me how long she remembers things. We have always laughed at cousin Emery about this and now Ri is doing the same. She brings things up that happened days or even weeks ago.
A few of her favorite things for now are reading books, cooking in her kitchen, going to the park, riding bikes, climbing, helping Daddy in the yard, coloring, "DOOOWA" aka Dora and " MAX and WUBY" aka Max and Ruby. Rileigh loves to sing. If you ask her what song she wants to sing she usually says, "Jesus" for Jesus loves me.
She weighs around 21 pounds and loves to eat most anything!
I have about decided that she just does not require much sleep. My mom says she gets this from me. She sleeps well at night but is an early riser. She takes one nap a day for 45 minutes to an hour if I am lucky! She is scared she may miss something I guess.
posing and saying, "cheeeese"
The result of Daddy watching Ri while I cooked
but they sure had fun!!
Rileigh heard the ice cream truck ("I KEEM MAN") go by the house. I put her in the stroller and we went jogging through the neighborhood trying to find him. We were unsuccessful so I thought we would stop and play at the park instead. When buckling her back in the stroller to walk home Ri looked at me and said, "I want I KEEM." Needless to say, we made a quick trip to Sonic.
on the couch watching "WUBY and MAX" :)
2 comments:
Love the "i keem" story/pic. Just wait til this summer when the "i keem" man comes every other day! FUN!!! Start saving your money now! :)
Loved reading the update on Ri...she is such a big girl now! As you have said before, we definitely need to get together for a play date! :)
Post a Comment