Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















April 12th...Happy Birthday Uncle Jason

We were a little late giving Jason his birthday gift. I was on the way to Amerigo to get his gift card when Braden had to be rushed to the hospital, and we just got home yesterday :(
Sorry so late Uncle JG but hope you enjoy a dinner out. We forgot to mention free babysitter came with the gift as well. That is the least we can do since you had Ri at your house a good part of every day this past week!
I stole this picture from your blog, Heather...hope you don't mind. The ones I took of Jason opening his gift were too dark.
Happy Belated Birthday Jason. Hope you HAD a great one!

No comments: