Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















Merry Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year! Rileigh loved every second of it. I think she may have been slightly overwhelmed!
Santa got her everything on her wish list and a little bit more! I couldn't pick just a few pics to share so hope I don't totally bore you with a re-cap of our fun filled day! Santa found us!!

Well, maybe I should say Santa found Rileigh and Scout...not Amy or Braden! :(

Rileigh went over to see what Santa brought Emery. Ri loved Em's princess vanity!

Later in the day, Emery is telling Rileigh, "No No!!" because Ri had discovered her green princess lipstick in the drawer!

The fun chaos of opening gifts!



Still going.....


Jason asked for only money this year. Braden and I had to think of some clever ways to give him that! So...we unstuffed a stuffed animal and put a roll of 1 dollar bills in his belly. We also put some of Scout's dog food in the box so the rhino wouldn't get hungry! :)


Emery loved her hair dresser belt and supplies from Rileigh!


Gram and the girls taking a break from opening gifts.


Then they switched laps!


Rileigh LOVES her new kitchen from Gram and Grandad! She hasn't stopped cooking!


Just us

Ri bossing me around as usual while I was trying to get a pic of just us girls! Oh well!


Emery ironing with her new ironing board.

Ri received lots of fun bath toys!


Hugging her bouncing zebra!


Helping Dad mow the grass with her new lawn mower from Emery.





No comments: