Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileighand Rivers!!!
SNOW!!
Rileigh was already in bed when it started snowing Friday night. I was so excited to see snow still on the ground when she woke up Saturday morning. We bundled up and went outside to play. Braden was out of town hunting all weekend...hate he missed all the fun! :)A little unsure at first
My little snow bunny!
Checking it all out!
Emery, Heather and Jason at the Madison Christmas parade.
Ri and me all bundled up!
Emery and Ri getting ready for the parade to start
Emery and Jason walking down the street picking up any stray candy :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Amy, I'm so glad to see you got pictures of Ri in the snow. Like Ri, Christopher was in bed when it started snowing, but in the morning I did show him the snow and took pictures....but didn't think to take the pics with him in it! Crazy!
Braden and I were married in June of 2005. In October of 2008 we welcomed our beautiful daugher, Rileigh Henson, into our family. In April 2011, God blessed us again with another little angel, Rivers Carlisle.
1 comment:
Amy, I'm so glad to see you got pictures of Ri in the snow. Like Ri, Christopher was in bed when it started snowing, but in the morning I did show him the snow and took pictures....but didn't think to take the pics with him in it! Crazy!
Post a Comment