Here are a few of our latest pictures.
A quick December
This month has really flown by for us. We have been "on the go" it seems. Rileigh is very excited about all the pretty Christmas lights and decorations. I'm not sure what we will do after Christmas when they are all gone because each nap time and at night we have to say "night night" to the Christmas tree, Santa, the Snowman, the snow village and EACH character in the nativity scene. It is now part of our routine...and she does not let us forget :)
Here are a few of our latest pictures.
Rileigh and I enjoyed the warm sunshine and played outside. She has really missed playing in the yard since it has been so cold.
I leave the room for just a second and she climbs into the bow box.
Ri reading Real Simple magazine. Nursery Rhymes are for wimps! :)
Here are a few of our latest pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment