I took more pics than this but this was the only safe one to post! Someone was talking, laughing, eating, drinking or being goofy in all the others and I know my family...I would be in trouble!! :)
More Christmas!!
Grandad, Nonnie and Mimi came to spend several nights with us last week to keep Ri while I worked! Rileigh had so much fun hanging out with them all day. We also celebrated Christmas again!!
Mimi cracked me up with this bow on her head. She wore it for quite a while! :)
Ri building blocks..the taller they are the more fun to tear down!
Nonnie and Ri playing Bible songs her new piano.
Nonnie reading Ri her new Curious George book. She loves it! She points out the man with the yellow hat on every page and says, "deah he is!!"
Callie and Scout enjoying their gifts from Santa!
We went to Vicksburg last weekend to let Rileigh, Emery, Claire, Emily and Will exchange gifts. It was so much fun getting to visit with everyone. It had been way to long since we were all together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment