Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















Gulf Shores 2009

Best beach trip ever....







Finally, it was our turn to head to the beach!! We have been looking forward to this trip all summer long! We knew Emery would love it all but were a little unsure about Rileigh.



Well, she had NO FEAR of anything. She thought the sand and the ocean were great! It was so much fun watching them play....and play.... and play!!



I couldn't decide which pictures to post and which to leave out. I took over 200. (ha) No, I didn't post them all, but I did go a little crazy. Hope I don't bore you!



Emery wasted no time heading to the ocean








Ri spent alot of time in the baby pool under the tent. Here she was waving at the seagulls. She called them "duck"s! :)






Sweet little Ri taking it all in...



Emery and Jason






Em found us some cool hats at the condo




Gram and Granddad trying to get all the sunscreen out of Rileigh's hair. I think this was shampooing #3!






"Swimming makes me hungry! Give me more than green beans please!"




Emery ready to jump...whether you were ready or not!


Lounging on Gram and Granddad's bed




Daddy and Ri checking out the ocean as soon as we got there




The Grissom crew chillin' on the beach




Granddad and his girls




digging in the sand...and taking a few bites here and there




Uncle Bum buried Emery in the sand. I couldn't believe she sat still that long! :)




Refueling...






Emery eating breakfast on the balcony




Ri and me




Emery playing with the pool toys...and Uncle Bum hanging out in the background








I love this picure of Granddad! Looks like a postcard! :)







building sand castles




Granddad, Ri and Daddy





The best kind of nap EVER....on the beach!







Ri and Em posing




just hanging out under the tent




Emery playing in the sand while Jason caught a few rays! :)




We decided he was pretending to be on a Corona commercial!




sitting in the ocean and picking up sea shells




Emery's photo shoot







Too Cute!!!

Jason, Em and Heather

Emery saying, "It's okay Ri. It's okay. I'm right here!"




Just Us...




Ri and Mom






Love this picture of Em!





Rileigh and Daddy




Ri and Mommy


















No comments: