Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















October 6th...Happy 1st Birthday Rileigh!!!

Saturday, Oct. 3rd, we had Ri's first birthday party at the house...a pink ladybug party! It was a beautiful day, and everything was perfect! Rileigh had a blast! Thanks to all of our wonderful family for coming to share the day with her!

I've said this so many times, but I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. I know this next one with do the same! Rileigh has been such a blessing to our family, and I try to remind myself to cherish every single minute of watching her grow!

Here are some pictures of her special day!



The Birthday Wreath! Crazy to see just how much she has changed over the last 12 months!





Mom, Dad and Rileigh


Gram, Aunt Mary Ann, Granddad Mc and Granddad Henson



Hanging out in the yard, enjoying the weather


Granddad, Ri and Aunt Heather


Cute party favors Ri gave to her cousins



The table decorations :)



The pink ladybug cakes! They were sooo cute and tasted great as well. They were done by Suzanne Barnette.
I highly recommend her!

Emery was playing with the blowers, and Ri and Austin thought it was hilarious!!

Standing by to see what Rileigh was going to do with the cake


She finally dug in and LOVED it!



Uncle Sonny, Aunt Tricia and Dr. Grissom(Poppy)



Janet, Claire, Granddad, Jason, Gram, Aunt Mary Ann and Ri



All the kiddos sitting around the little table eating lunch!


Uncle Josh, Aunt Rebecca and Austin


Opening presents
Rileigh got tons of awesome gifts. She is enjoying playing with every single one!


Aunt MA, Gram and Granddad



Austin and Ri playing in the flower pot.


Uncle Jason and Aunt Heather


The little ones and their Daddy's



Ri with her Gram and Nonnie!



Emery and Ri still enjoying cake the next day!





No comments: