Rileigh and I went to "lunch bunch" (as
Rebecca called it) last week. We had a great time!
Rileigh loved playing with the other kids! She was such a big girl. She sat on a kid-sized picnic bench and ate her lunch. She stole goldfish off the little boys plate next to her(they looked alot better than her bananas, ham and green beans I guess) Then, she was off to splash around in the baby pool and play with whatever else she could find. She was worn out when naptime came!
We are already looking forward to next month's lunch bunch!
I was trying to take her swimsuit off and put her clothes back on, but she had other plans.
Rileigh saw the red car, crawled over, opened the door , climbed in, and started driving! She thought it was great!!
Rebecca chauffeuring Cullen and Ri around the yard in the wagon.
.JPG)
Sweet Cullen!
Rileigh was showing Cullen the airplane flying over.
No comments:
Post a Comment