Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileighand Rivers!!!
11 months old
It is so hard to believe Rileigh will be ONE in less than a month. Where has this year gone? Anyway, here are some random pictures that I have recently snapped.
playing peek-a-boo
had to include one of Scout...she gets left out alot these days
Well, I finally decided Rileigh needed her first pair of shoes! They are super cute but usually stay on less than a minute!
Check out my pony-tail!!
Ri and Em up to no good!
This is what happens when it's Daddy's turn to watch Rileigh. So much for reading the magazines later!
Rileigh wearing Cousin Emery's shirt...such a big girl!
Ri on her new zebra bounce and rock. She LOVES it!
Braden and I were married in June of 2005. In October of 2008 we welcomed our beautiful daugher, Rileigh Henson, into our family. In April 2011, God blessed us again with another little angel, Rivers Carlisle.
1 comment:
Scout....get off the rug!!!! lol
Post a Comment