Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















Yes, I am aware it is March and I am just now posting Christmas pics....Sorry!
Anyway, we had a great Christmas. One in New Orleans and one in McCarley. Rileigh got a few too many toys :) and loved every second of it!

snacks ready for Santa

playing piano and singing with Nonnie and Mimi...sweet!

Mrs. Susan treated Mimi, Rebecca and I to high tea on Christmas Eve. It was wonderful! This is one of my favorite things to do! Soooo much fun and food is always excellent!

Nonnie, Grandad and the little ones!

Ri and Austin both got fishing poles for Christmas. They had a blast! Looks like Ri caught one!

The fam in New Orleans

For whatever reason, I didn't get many pics at the McCarley Christmas. It was full speed opening presents with these 2. Not much time for camera action!


Em riding her bike at Gram and Grandaddy's house

No comments: