We spent the other morn at the zoo with some friends. The weather was great, and the kiddos had a great time. I managed to get zero face shots though, only little bottoms looking at animals!
Ri and Jack
Ri, Jack and Cullen
Emery's 5th birthday was Feb. 8th! I cannot believe she is 5!! Crazy!
She had her party at Chuck e Cheese! Fun! Fun!


Birthday girl!
Cute pet shop cake! Yummy too!
Got a couple pics of the little snowfall we had. Ri thought it was great!
She is so glad to have a back yard again!
Our new house! Loving it! Still trying to get somewhat settled before little girl arrives in April. It is taking alot longer than I thought it would. I have no idea where all this "stuff" came from that we had in storage! UGH!!
Rileigh is still loving school. They had a great Valentine party a couple weeks ago! Lots of sugar and goodies!
Just a random pic of the three of us! We didn't have a recent family pic so we got Heather to take a few at the Craft Center at Natchez Trace. She is our new photographer! :)

Okay, now I am up to date somewhat! I will try to do better!
1 comment:
Cute pics. And this reminds me....I never got paid for that photo shoot at the Craft Center! :)
Post a Comment