Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















I will post again soon!

Okay, so it has been FOREVER since I posted anything. We have been crazy busy lately. We had a wonderful Christmas and the New Year has been very exciting so far. We moved into our new house this past weekend and are trying to get somewhat settled. We love it! :)
Rileigh has pretty much been sick since Christmas with either ear infections, colds, flu...and on and on! No fun!!
I am almost 30 weeks pregnant now. I am feeling really big and short of breath most of the time! I don't remember feeling like this with Rileigh. Guess I wasn't chasing a 2 year old all day every day either! We can't wait to meet little girl in April.
Okay, that's all the time I have right now but I will post pics soon from Christmas forward!
Don't give up on me and quit visiting our blog!~

No comments: