Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















2 more weeks!

Braden decided I needed to take at least one picture while I was pregnant :)...I was so good about taking one every month last time! Oh well!

Anyway, we have about 2 weeks left! Craziness! At the doctor Wednesday, she was estimated to weigh about 5 lbs 10 oz! I can't wait to meet her! Rileigh is super excited as well. She says she is going to read to her, sing to her, teach her to walk and talk! She sings to her in my belly every night and says she feels her move...which means Rivers likes her singing! Too sweet! Hope the love continues once she arrives! We shall see!


Heather and I are wondering which little one is going to decide to come first. She is due a week after me, but it seems her little one may want to enter the world a little earlier. I am dying to know if it is a girl or boy. Just for the record...I say girl! We could use some Y chromosomes in the fam though!

Not much else going on around here. Just hanging out, waiting and still trying to get settled into the new house. I am hoping to have Rivers room ready before she arrives, but that is not looking too promising! Decisions! Decisions!


No comments: