Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















December Fun!

It has been a busy but fun month! Rileigh is so excited about Christmas. She says,"It's gonna be Jesus' birthday then mine again!" :) Here are a few pics from our busy month.
Girls night out! We had our annual earring swap at AJ's this year. FUN FUN! Wish we all got together more often!

Claire performed in the Nutcracker again this year. This was Rileigh's first year to go. She loved it! I could not believe she sat so still! Claire, you did an AWESOME job!!

Claire, Emery, Emily and Rileigh


Heather and Em at the tea party. Heather and I forgot how much we loved Little Debbie cakes. We both went out and bought some the next day I think!



Ri and Em enjoying their snacks



Cheesing out in front of her own pink tree

Ri loved to dress up and dance...only thing is that Daddy and I have to participate! :)






Ri's Christmas pj party at school


Ready for pj day!


Poor Scout even has to dress up sometimes! She is such a good sport!

I took Em and Ri to the Library Holiday party. It was quite an experience but they had fun I think.


Random of Ri and Mommy

She was sooo proud of her ponytail to was wearing to school this day!

No comments: