Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















Lake Bruin

Last Sunday we spent a day with family at Lake Bruin at my Aunt and Uncle's lake house. Rileigh has been asking for a boat ever since :) I keep saying,"tell your Daddy!!"


Emily, Braden, Jason and Emery decided to fish while waiting on the rain to stop.

We weren't there 5 minutes before Em was ready to go swim

Lunch time/naptime for Braden


Claire, Janet and Heather

Ri and Em eating lunch on the dock

Tim, Will and Cricket in a water gun battle...Ri and Braden observing

Ri and I swimming. Gram should be happy. Ri had on a life jacket and was in a floaty!


Em's first fish of the day...Lucy was very interested!

Ri got one too!

Cricket and Claire in the boat. I think Cricket was more concerned with Will driving than me taking a picture :)

The Grissom fam

Ri and Daddy

Us

Claire and Emery on the intertube.

Our turn! Ri loved every second of it!

Somebody was getting sleeeepy!!


Emery watching Claire ski!!

Emery and I on the blow up jet ski. It was my first time on one of these! Alot of fun!

A worn out crew eating hamburgers for dinner!

No comments: