Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















July 4th weekend


We had a busy but fun weekend with family and friends! We spent Saturday at Eagle Lake with some friends. It was Rileigh's first time on a boat and she LOVED it! She was so worn out that she almost fell asleep on the boat several times. She is the only child I know who gets too tired to sleep. She stayed awake the whole ride home but did crash a little early Saturday night. Ri, Mae Evelyn, and I ready to go on the boat!





The girls playing football at the cabin.





Too cute!





She said it was "too bright" and she needed her "sungasses."





They had a 4th of July Mardi Gras parade on the lake. People decked out their boats with American flag decorations and threw candy and beads. It was really alot of fun! Shea, Rileigh and I are waving for more beads here. We were a little out of place because neither of us had on American flag bikinis!







Ri saying, " I need more beads please!"


Ri and Daddy on the boat.


Riliegh, Shea and Mae riding in the intertube. Ri thought this was great. She had been saying, My turn, my turn" for a while, but I wasn't sure what she would think we she got in. Well, she had a blast. She was wanting to go faster and faster!



Rileigh wearing her patriotic dress I made for her Saturday morning. I must say I was very proud of myself! It only took about 30 minutes.



We had a great church service Sunday. Rob gave us a "history lesson," as he called it, reminding us that our country was originally founded by Christian men under Biblical principles. He encouraged us to pray for our country daily, as it seems we are drifting so far away from those principles. Isaiah 33:22 outlines our 3 branches of government that we have today. I never realized this. Very interesting!
After church, we went to Poppy and Grissy's house to eat lunch. YUMMY! I ate way too much, but it was soooo good.
Everyone sitting on the porch watching Emery and Ri play in the yard.



Thanks alot Aunt Heather for making blue cupcakes! They were yummy but very messy! Rileigh really enjoyed hers!



No comments: