Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















Summer Fun

Well, we have definately been enjoying the HOT summer so far. Rileigh wants to be "outkide" as much as possible. We have been spending alot of time at the pool. Rileigh has absolutely no doubts in her ability to swim . She has NO FEAR at all! She says, "2,3,4 watch me watch me" and into the water she jumps. Then, when you bring her back to the top she pushes you away saying, "Do myself. That's enough." Who's child could she be?? :)
We try to have an outing every day if possible. It is good for us both!
I have been working a little more lately so she has spent alot of time with Gram, Aunt Heather and Emery, which she loves!
Here are some of our recent adventures...
I was having trouble convincing Ri I needed to go in the kitchen and cook in the afternoons. I found an apron for her the other day, so now we both put on our aprons and she "helps" me cook dinner each afternoon. Don't know how long this will last, but it is working for now.

Grissy, Emery, Claire, Riley, Rileigh and I went to the Natural Science Museum last week for a nature trail walk and picnic. The girls had so much fun. We were just thankful no one came home with poison ivy because they picked up everything they saw....living and not living! Yucky!


Here, they were after a huge toad and a snail

Claire, Rileigh and Em

Not really the look I have in mind when I ask her to say cheese, but this is what I get!


Our favorite hang-out. The pool!

Fun! Fun!
Mad because I asked her to take a picture before we went to the pool

Love this picture of them! They had just taken a bath after swimming all day.
"Did someone mention the pool? Here I come!"
We wouldn't want to miss a drop of "I KEAM"...ice cream

cooking out on Memorial Day
Cuteness!!

Mom, Dad, Jason, Heather and Em came over Memorial Day. Braden got a new grill for our 5th Anniversary and he was trying it out on family first...ha
He made deer sausage, turkey breast, deer tenderloin and chicken. It was all delicious!
Thanks Daddy for babysitting while I ran to the grocery store! :)

Ri said she wanted to sleep here. FYI..we didn't let her!

Poor child was starving I guess!

Nonnie and Grandad gave Ri a sprinker for Easter. Ri thinks it is great! Dad seems to enjoy it as well after his yard work.

Grandaddy and Gram bought Ri her Dora swimsuit. She only had 6 others, but she told them she "needed a Dowa one too."


















1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute pics! Love the one of them after their bath. And...Ri in the kennel! So funny!