A Dad is a person who is loving and kind,
And often he knows what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens,suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one of your very best friends
He's proud of your triumphs,but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient and helpful and strong
In all that you do,a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him deep in your heart.
And each year that passes,you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dads...for listening and caring,for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!Happy Father's Day
Okay, first..I have no idea why in the world everything I type is underlined! I cannot make it stop.
Anyway, we spent Father's Day in McCarley this year. We drove up Sunday morning just to spend the day. Grandaddy had the girls pool all blown up and ready when we got there. Gram made him put it under the tent this time so they wouldn't get sunburned! :)
Rileigh woke up telling Braden, "Happy Sodder's Day!" She then called both Grandaddy and Grandad to wish them a great "Sodder's"day as well. It was too cute!
I hope all the wonderful Dad's in our family had a great day!
Daddy's girl


No comments:
Post a Comment