We had a great dinner at Bonefish and spent the entire day Saturday cleaning out closets, garage, cabinets, and bathrooms. We left for McCarley Saturday afternoon. One night away from little bit was all I could stand. Needless to say, we missed her more than she missed us. I think she stayed very busy with Gram and Grandaddy.
sunbathing
Grandaddy bid on a child size picnic table at the Leukemia Lymphoma walk recently....and won. Rileigh and Emery love this table! Just their size!
Riding on the tractor. Notice in most of the pictures Rileigh doesn't have on clothes. Who needs clothes in the country??
Daddy and Ri bathing Scout on Sunday afternoon...still no clothes
Gram and Grandaddy have an awesome blow up pool with a slide. Rileigh could have stayed in there all day long. Every time she went down the slide she would hold her bottom and say, "hurt my booty." However, this did not slow her down at all. Thanks Gram and Grandaddy for entertaining little girl for the weekend. Now that we survived one night away I am sure we will be begging for more! ha
And...Happy Anniversary Braden!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment