Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileighand Rivers!!!
Cleaning out the pumpkin
It was such a nice day outside on Sunday so we decided to spend the afternoon cleaning out and carving the pumpkin. Rileigh had a blast! She loved to clean and eat the the pumpkin guts!
Playing in the yard
Hanging out with Dad
Watching Mom blow bubbles...and trying to catch them
Yummy, pumpkin guts!!
Rileigh called herself helping by putting the pumpkin pulp back in as I pulled it out.
Digging with her own spoon
"I've got this one, Dad. Hurry up with that top will ya!"
New child restraint device! lol
Okay, so this is not pumpkin carving, but I thought this was hilarious. I walked into the den the other day and Ri was playing with the clean laundry...aka my undies!
Braden and I were married in June of 2005. In October of 2008 we welcomed our beautiful daugher, Rileigh Henson, into our family. In April 2011, God blessed us again with another little angel, Rivers Carlisle.
No comments:
Post a Comment