Well I haven't felt like posting in a while but alot has been going on at the McInteer house. Our house sold in 2 1/2 weeks, and we have to be out this Saturday. We can't seem to find our perfect home so we will be moving into a 3 bedroom apartment. Wow, this is going to be interesting. Along with all this excitement we found out Rileigh is going to be a big sister! Yay! I have been sick sick sick and a little more sick. It has been terrible!! I started feeling sick during pregnancy week 5 and it continued to get worse each day. I have tried every over the counter, every prescription medicine, and am now on a Zofran and Reglan subq pump 24 hours a day. It has been a very tough month. Thanks to my wonderful husband, in-laws and parents, everything is boxed and ready to move. I have not put one item in a box because I have not been able to lift my head to do so! :( However, the last 3 days have been a little better. I have managed to get out of the house and do a few things for myself. Our due date is April 19th.
Rileigh is loving school. She is never very excited about going but seems to have had a great time when I go to pick her up. She loves her teachers and her new friends.
I think that is all the news I have. Please continue to keep us in your prayers during this chaotic but exciting time!


2 comments:
Yay, Amy!! So happy to hear the good news!! Zofran is great (I was sick the first 18weeks with all three of my angels!!)! I will be praying for better days!! Again, Congrats!!!
Thanks Beth!
Post a Comment