Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















Girls trip

Mom, Heather and I went to market in New Orleans last weekend. We shopped and shopped and.... shopped a little more! It rained 90% of the time we were there, but we still had a great trip. As usual, we bought way too much but had a blast doing so ! :)
These pics were taken with my phone so not the best quality.


Just the girls!
It took at least 5 attempts to get us all in the picture....sorry yalls heads are cut off!


We all bought ponchos after dinner because we had a good walk to our car and it was POURING. Heather said she was "NOT wearing a poncho!" However, after running in the downpour about 10 steps she decided to stop and put her poncho on too. We couldn't talk her into a picture though. Personally, I think they were pretty cute! haha

I text Braden this picture and his response was, "I think yall may need to call a cab."

Fun Trip!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Now I am REALLY glad I refused to take the poncho pic. Who knew you would put in on the blog?!?