She has also gotten a little braver since she started walking. If I leave the room for a bit, I never know what I just might come back in and see her doing. These are just a few pics from the last several days.
This is more like it! Emery and Ri eating their happy meals outside and enjoying the weather.
I have had to get creative for our walks since it has been so chilly in the mornings. A coat and Mommy's socks work well for now!
Here we are again the next day!
Bundled up and ready to roll...
Ri was helping me load the dryer. I would hand her the clothes, and she would put them in for me. Only problem was that she wanted to immediately take them all out and do it again and again and again!! :)
Rileigh made up a new game while I was out of the room. This entertained her for at least 30 minutes!
Same day...different game! Rileigh went into the cabinet, pulled out the bag of dog treats, opened the bag, and placed them on the floor in a big circle. Scout sat beside her drooling!
Then Rileigh fed them to Scout one by one. I think Scout had about 15 treats! I was able to cook dinner during this time so I didn't dare interrupt.
Ri and Dad being silly!
Yes, these are Halloween pjs, but they still fit so we still wear them! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment