Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileighand Rivers!!!
Weekend in McCarley
Braden, Ri and I spent the weekend in McCarley at Gram and Granddad's. We took lots of pictures...imagine that! :)This is actually after we got home last night, and Ri got stuck under the pack-n-play.
Rileigh and Granddad
Deer that crossed the driveway on Sunday morning.
Ri and Daddy being silly as usual
Rileigh loved the singing Bully Bear. Daddy...not so much!
Mom, Ri and Dad
Mom and Rileigh
Gram and I were trying to keep this tired little one awake on the way to Greenwood to eat lunch. We had to do alot of singing and dancing. She was worn out!
The drain was much more interesting than all the bath toys.
Braden and I were married in June of 2005. In October of 2008 we welcomed our beautiful daugher, Rileigh Henson, into our family. In April 2011, God blessed us again with another little angel, Rivers Carlisle.
No comments:
Post a Comment