We went all over town looking for Rileigh a baby pool but were a little late. They were ALL sold out so Braden created her own redneck pool in the backyard. She didn't know the difference. She had a blast! We were just hoping our neighbors didn't peep through the fence and see us. Notice...we didn't waste time putting on a swimsuit either. She liked being in her birthday suit better!
July 4th weekend
Nonnie, Granddad and Mimi came to visit this weekend. Thought I would share a few pictures from the 4th...

Me and Ri leaving Pan Asia. The food was yummy and Ri loved the inside waterfall.
Hanging out in the big red chair at Pan Asia
Around the table
I love this picture. Braden, Rileigh and I gave Granddad a "flare-hair" visor for his birthday. He thought it was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She is so cute!
Post a Comment