Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our blog:

Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileigh and Rivers!!!















Rileigh's Dedication

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him."
1 Samuel 1:27

We had Rileigh's dedication at church today. She did very well. She helped Rob, our minister, out by contributing "dadadada" the majority of the time we were on stage! Both sets of grandparents were able to be there, as well as Aunt Heather and Uncle Jason. Emery was in her Sunday School class so we will say she was there too!
Thanks everyone for coming and making the day so special. We really enjoyed it!

Daddy introducing the family

Rileigh meeting McClain Ellis. They were too cute exchanging smiles and reaching for one another.

Braden, Rileigh and I after church


The whole gang!



No comments: