Braden, Amy, Rileigh and Rivers….but mostly Rileighand Rivers!!!
Such a big girl for the doctor
Rileigh did so well at the doctor today. Her check-up was perfect! She weighed 13 lbs and was 24 1/4 in. long, all in 50th percentile. Thanks Aunt Heather for going with us!
I am glad that her appt went good, Caden is 6 months old weighing in at 20 lbs and 30 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile!! He is going to be our BIG boy for sure, It looks like Emery had a blast on her B-day...I saw that you still have that old basketball form!! Looking good girl! Love ya
Braden and I were married in June of 2005. In October of 2008 we welcomed our beautiful daugher, Rileigh Henson, into our family. In April 2011, God blessed us again with another little angel, Rivers Carlisle.
1 comment:
I am glad that her appt went good, Caden is 6 months old weighing in at 20 lbs and 30 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile!! He is going to be our BIG boy for sure, It looks like Emery had a blast on her B-day...I saw that you still have that old basketball form!! Looking good girl! Love ya
Post a Comment