Oh my goodness!!! I about fell out of my chair at work when I saw your message on my blog!! It is so so good to hear from you again, I feel like I have found my long lost friend! Your daughter is beautiful and I must say that she looks JUST like you in a lot of ways. I know you are so proud and the best mama. We just had our third and our LAST. I talked my husband into getting the SNIP SNIP, that was rough. :) Sydnie will be 11 on Jan 2nd, we are having a spa party for her. She plays softball just like mom and likes to make up dances with her friends...remind you of anyone?? Gavin is 4 and 100% daring boy. He is just a mess and a daddys boy all the way. Caden is 5 months and has been our trouble child with jaundice, acid reflux, and colic...EWW the colic was awful. Oh and the most wonderful yet strange news in the world is that my parents have gotten back together. Mom lives with dad in Horn Lake and watches the kids for Stephen and I. We so have to catch up, please keep in touch!!!
Braden and I were married in June of 2005. In October of 2008 we welcomed our beautiful daugher, Rileigh Henson, into our family. In April 2011, God blessed us again with another little angel, Rivers Carlisle.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! I about fell out of my chair at work when I saw your message on my blog!! It is so so good to hear from you again, I feel like I have found my long lost friend! Your daughter is beautiful and I must say that she looks JUST like you in a lot of ways. I know you are so proud and the best mama. We just had our third and our LAST. I talked my husband into getting the SNIP SNIP, that was rough. :) Sydnie will be 11 on Jan 2nd, we are having a spa party for her. She plays softball just like mom and likes to make up dances with her friends...remind you of anyone?? Gavin is 4 and 100% daring boy. He is just a mess and a daddys boy all the way. Caden is 5 months and has been our trouble child with jaundice, acid reflux, and colic...EWW the colic was awful. Oh and the most wonderful yet strange news in the world is that my parents have gotten back together. Mom lives with dad in Horn Lake and watches the kids for Stephen and I. We so have to catch up, please keep in touch!!!
Post a Comment